We all want to be a part of something great. At Student Loan Genius, we are the solution for an entire generation drowning in student debt. That debt, currently topping 1.3 Trillion dollars, is a massive drain on the economy and is impacting the lives of millions.
As an Account Executive, you will be a key part of our team’s effort to revolutionize the way borrowers handle their student loans and how employers help employees eliminate student debt. We're looking for purpose-driven sales professionals who are passionate about closing. Come help us help others!
Student Loan Genius is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Account Executive with a proven business-to-business sales track record. As an Account Executive you’ll be responsible for managing your own pipeline of direct sales opportunities sourced by you directly, inbound from our website, or through one of our established channel partner relationships. You’ll focus primarily on the mid-market segment (200-2,000 employees) and handle the entire sales lifecycle from prospecting through to contracting and close.
As an ideal candidate, you:
- Have 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience, preferably in employee benefits.
- Are an exceptional communicator, comfortable presenting online or in-person to senior level management, groups, and partners. Experience selling to HR is a plus.
- Have worked in start-ups previously and know what it takes to get things done.
- Are a Salesforce.com rockstar.
- Have worked with, developed and managed channel relationships to recognize and identify the ideal client.
- Are organized, efficient, persistent, enthusiastic, outgoing, and above all a team player.
100% Open vacation policy. Seriously. Take time off when you need to, and come back refreshed and ready to work.
We appreciate that different people have different working styles. Rarely does everyone work best from 8am-5pm so we do our best to accommodate your cycle. Get your work done, be responsible, and take a break. You’re a grownup, and we treat you like one.
Snacks, Coffee, Beer
Decent coffee and a stocked snack bin. We know it’s awesome, but no you can’t move in.
We're a Mac.
We’ll initiate you with a Macbook Pro or Air. The choice is yours.
This is a full-time position located in our Austin, TX office.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.